Cardium Cleaning Compound manufacturer supplier distributor in Mumbai, Kandla, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, India, Fujairah, Dubai, Sharjah, UAE, Gulf, Middle East, Muscat Oman, Kenya Africa. Get the best quality of Cardium Cleaning Compound at a competitive price from us. We have ready stock of Cardium Cleaning Compound in India, UAE Gulf, Oman, Kenya Africa. Contact us for bulk as well as small orders.
Cardium Compound is an Open Gear Compound used in Electric and Diesel Locomotive Engine Gears, Wire Ropes, Heavy Duty Cranes, Shovels, Draglines and other Heavy Machines. t is very difficult to remove the Cardium Compound due to its high viscosity. Normally it is removed by heating the equipment and then scrubbing it manually using Kerosene. This process is very time consuming and unsafe also. It damages and reduces the life of equipment apart from damaging other spare parts in the proximity.
RXSOL have developed a very cost effective, user friendly product for removal of Cardium Compound from any surface without damaging the base.
- No damage is done as Cardium Compound is removed easily by wiping.
- Maximum 1 hour required to clean one Gear, saves working man hours.
- Leaves surroundings absolutely clean as is sprayed on the surface and Cardium Compound is wiped without leaving any residual waste.
- Surface is absolutely clean.
- RXSOL removes Cardium compound 8 times faster than existing methods. It also saves 85 % labor besides ensuring cleanliness of very high order at the working place.
- Leaves surface absolutely clean.
- Working man hours reduced by 85%.
- No damage to Gears, Gear Box and other parts in proximity resulting in increased life of the equipment.
- Safe for use, no special care required.
- Saves scarce fossil fuels like Kerosene etc.
- Leaves working area clean and tidy
|Appearance||: Clear, Fluid|
|Spcific Gravity||: 0.85 - 0.95|
|% Volatiles||: 95 ± 2|
|Surface Tension (dynes/cm)||: 38|
|Dielectric Strength (kV/mm)||: 20 (min)|
|Dielectric Constant||: 1.8|
|Humidity Cabinet Resistance (days)||: 7 (min)|
|Degreasing Efficiency (%)||: 98|
Compliance by FTIR (%)
Open Gears, Wire Ropes, Winches, Selected Engine Components, etc.
Apply by brush, swab, or spray on the surface which is to be cleaned. Lead the cleaner soak for 8 – 10 minutes depending upon the type and hardness of the carbon film. Wipe off contaminate Soil, Cardium compound, etc post soaking with a non-abrasive material.