Benefits of using RXSOL Blast Off Alkaline
- Exceptional degreasing properties
- Unrivalled wetting agent to penetrate through organic matter
- Reduces cleaning time and water usage
- Low foam formula
Blast Off has been specifically designed to meet the difficult cleaning demands of a modern livestock building. Used as a prewash this heavy duty cleaner can be applied via an orchard sprayer or by conventional power wash equipment.
Blast Off is a blend of low foaming powerful surfactants and wetting agents, suitable for all types of livestock housing.
Blast-Off Degreaser Concentrate is a water soluble, general purpose surface degreasing & cleaning agent that removes Oil, Grease, Wax, Fats, Carbon residues, Inks, Mould & other stubborn dirt from surface such as patios, metals, driveways, brickwork, vinyls, paintwork, tiles, wood – in fact, any non-porous hard surface.
- Blast-Off replaces highly toxic & flammable solvents
- Will not burn or support combustion
- Can be applied by jet washer, trigger spray & cloth
- Super Concentrate – up to 1:100 dilution
- Rinse off – cleans without leaving oily residue
- Safe in use – low toxicity
- Add concentrate to washer reservoir
- Adjust setting to desired dilution rate (1% = 1000:1)
- Presoak area to be cleaned at 100@1 then adjust the dilution for final clean
- Dilute with potable (tap) water (5 ml concentrate in 500 ml trigger = 100:1)
- Thoroughly wet the surface to be cleaned
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the area
- Adjust dilution as necessary for stubborn dirt
- Apply with trigger spray and wipe off with wet cloth
Recommended maximum dilution 10%.
Blast Off should be applied via an orchard sprayer or a power washer set at 2000 psi. at a dilution rate of 1:50 - 1:200 depending on level of soiling. It may be applied cold or at temperatures up to 60°C.